Friday, October 28, 2011

Graduation - The Big Day


This was one of the best days of my life. I never have to attend school agian!! Not one more exam, no more 15 hour study days, no more busy work. It's an incredible feeling.  However, the time of that exhilerating feeling has come and gone...and I kinda miss school.  I must be a glutton for punishment. You know of the movie You've Got Mail where Tom Hanks writes her an email talking about the fall and wanting to buy her a boquet of freshly sharpened pencils? I seriously LOVE the fall and the back to school time. I miss it. I can't believe I won't get that anxiety of the "first day of school" again. Strange. Life must move on. I guess I will have the feelings again when I have kids that are attending school. For now, I love my "big girl" job and happily await the day when fall becomes the fall that I once loved. Here are some photos Joel got on the Big Day.







The people I couldn't have made it without. Cameron, Dr. Rose, Stacy, Emilee, Becky, Nathan, Desiree.

Besties

1 comment:

Emilee said...

We couldn't have made it through school without you too Jess! I love the photo of the school that you took. It looks great.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.