Friday, October 7, 2011

Joel Raymundo Alba - 26 Years of Life




This man is the Love of My Life.  I can't believe he is 26 years old today. In honor of his 26th birthday, I have come up with 26 things that I LOVE about my sweetheart.  There are a million things I could list...I just love him so much, and I love that I get to keep him forever :)

1. I love Joel's sense of style. He is so indie in his shorts, hoodie, and Toms. So cute :)


2. I love how Joel loves to make people laugh. Even just a smile when he knows they’re
    down.


3. I love the funny noises he makes just before falling asleep. I remember the first time I heard
    them - he had no idea.


4. I love that he can watch all of the Ocean's movies sequentially more than once and not
    grow tired of them.


5. I love his skills as an incredible videographer. He truly has found a profession that shows
    off his talents and gifts. 


6. I love his gorgeous eyes! I could stare at those milk chocolates ALL DAY!


7. I love his charisma. EVERYONE LOVES JOEL.


8. I love that I can't get a picture of Joel where he is smiling. He always has to make a funny
    face. (see above and below)


9. I love the way he laughs when he is doing something mischievous.


10. I love the way he tells me I look beautiful when I look like death warmed over.


11. I love that he loves movies just as much as I do. We watch everything together.


12. I love how we hate doing anything without the other. Everything revolves being together.


13. I love that we both LOVE to play games! Gamers for life.


14. I love his nicknames for me. They are so endearing.


15. I love Joel’s amazing voice, and especially when he serenades me to sleep.


16. I love staying up until 3am playing civilization when we both have to be to work the next
      morning.


17. I love that he still makes me breakfast in the morning, even when it's just toaster strudels
      or toaster waffles :)


18. I love the way he is so concerned when I'm not feeling well. He totally babies me.


19. I love that he is the best snuggler in the WORLD! I fall into his arms and everything is
      okay.


20. I love that he is the sweetest man alive - he does the little things in life that make our
      relationship romantic.


21. I love how insightful Joel is - he blows me away with the comments he makes.


22. I love how sweet Joel is with children. He is going to be an amazing dad.


23. I love how supportive Joel is. I never could have made it through grad school without him.


24. I love that Joel makes everything in my life better. 


25. I love that Joel is happy and we are immeasurably happy together.


26. I love how much Joel loves the gospel. Someone told me once that I should find a man
      that loves God because if he knows how to love God, he knows how to love me. I found
      that guy.


Happy Birthday Baby. I love you, forever.



No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.