Friday, October 21, 2011

Stacy and Steve - The Happy Couple



Stacy is another one of those people that I couldn't have made it through pharmacy school without! Stacy reminds us all to have fun, even when we are studying every night until 10 or past. She also reminded us that we needed to eat! Sometimes hours and hours would go by and Stacy would remind us that it was definately time to recharge with some food.  Stacy is also a very talented artist! She says I don't know because I haven't seen very much of her work, but I am extremely impressed with the work that I've seen. Unfortunately, she is a Ute fan. Boo. I'm over it.  Stacy is just one of those people that is just sunshine wherever she goes and brings out the happy things in our lives.  One of the best friends I have ever had! Love you, Stacy.


















2 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Jess! I love these pictures, you are seriously amazing!

Emilee said...

Jessica I agree these look great of Steve and Stacy! I love them)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.