Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Emilee and John - The Incredibles


Emilee is one of my dear friends that I met in pharmacy school. She is one of those people I mentioned in my previous post that I couldn't have done without! Anne of Green Gables calls people like her a kindred spirit - and that she is. We always have a good time when we hang with the Kuchenmeisters!

Her husband John is wonderful as well! He is a radio DJ and tons of fun.  He recently has been diagnosed with cancer and had to go through a surgery which has made having children very difficult.  When I heard the news, I just cried. I've hardly met people who would make better parents. On top of that, I know that she has been wanting to have children so badly.  They will have a few tries with in vitro insemination; however, please keep them in your prayers.  I know that adoption will be an option for them as well.  Whatever their circumstances may be in the future, I know that they will be incredible parents to those children that God has meant for them to have.  

On a lighter note, she wanted some grad pics and we thought we would do some couples as well. They have a beautiful family, and we love them dearly :)


















1 comment:

Emilee said...

You did such a great job with these photos!!! You are so talented! I'm so grateful to have a sweet friend like you. Your words are so kind. Thank you so much!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.