Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Becky Doman - Sweet as Sugar


I figured that since I've been posting about my pharmacy school friends, there is one more of these people that I know I just couldn't have done without.  Becky. She is one of the sweetest people that I know! She is one of those people that goes out of their way to make people feel good. Becky is always good for a laugh, as well.  Even when she is having extreme emotions and anxiety, she is always up for a good joke. She is SO smart! An ocean of anxiety would swell up in her before an exam, and - in the end - it was all unnecessary because she aced her tests.  I will never forget the trip last December with her - she came out of her shell and was SO MUCH FUN!  We also share a love (other than pharmacy). Photography. We both LOVE taking pictures! However, she does have a better camera than I do, and she does take better pictures.  Anyhow, I LOVE this girl!











No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.