Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today it is my sister Lila's Birthday! So, let me tell a few reasons why Joel and I love and respect Lila.


1. She is dedicated.

If she wants to do something, she is dedicated 110%! With everything in her life, and anything she is asked to do.


2. She is dependable.

We can always count on Lila to come through, even when it's hard.


3. She is fun to be with.

She is great to play games with and have discussions with. She always participates keeps people happy! *Joel and I want to play Mario Kart with her and John again*


4. She has a strong testimony.

We love listening to Lila teach about the Gospel and share her testimony.


5. She is a wonderful mother.

I love to watch her raise her beautiful daughter! She seems to always know what to say and do in the best interest of her child. I hope that when I have children I can be as wonderful as she is as a mother.


Well Lila, we love you and hope that you have an amazing birthday! You deserve the best!


The Albas

1 comment:

Lili said...

Thanks guys! Love you!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.