Monday, October 13, 2008

Princess

Well, I recently purchased Sleeping Beauty, which is my favorite disney princess movie. So, I've been having Disney mania lately, and ironically Paige put this on her blog and I thought it was cute. It's got to be true... ;)


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comment:

The Irving Family said...

Sweet!! I love it! I totally see you as Ariel...not just cause you both have red hair:)...I love you Jessica and I think that you should know that!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.