Tuesday, April 29, 2008

sickky and a new car

Well first off, my husband and I bought a new car!  After the accident in St. George, we've been looking for one, and Joel got his dream car. I think it looks like a toaster on wheels, but it runs well and if it makes my honey happy, it makes me happy!! :) We got a Scion XB 06 with 22000 miles on it, and got a great deal from a nice guy who just wanted to get rid of it.  It's silver and surprisingly roomy!  I really do love it! 
Secondly, I've been really sick for the past 4 days, and it's getting old really fast. My ears haven't popped since Saturday and hurt like crazy.  My stomach is on a roller-coaster ride, which you can imagine, is not the funnest thing in the world.  Because of all the pressure in my ears, it gives me a headache and I'm super nauseated...man I wish it would just go away :(  I went to the doc, and he just gave me an anti-biotic, some cough syrup, a decongestant, and a corticosteroid...I'm sure I'm driving my poor husband insane!  However, he is the sweetest man in the world and would do anything to make me happy.  Well, that's our most recent update. And, no I'm not pregnant if any of you were wondering ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you're doing better. Glad you finally got a car. :)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.