Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nietzsche, Socrates, James or Plato?

Pending the fact that this is considered my first blog, I don't know what I'm allowed to say and not say so I think I'll just put the most unrandom, and yet appropriate information available. so for those of you who do not know me, or my beautiful wife, My name is Joel and I am honored to present ......(Drum roll with a ratamaqu at the end, including some cheese and flams down the road) ....... Jessica Jean Alba (not affiliated with the ((word not allowed on Blogger)) in Hollywood) hats right boys read em and weep. And yes she is hot! Any who this is our blog, I'll consider it an honor if you decide to read it, if not oh well. Any who may the taps and diddles be with you.

3 comments:

Lili said...

Yea! You guys have a blog!!! Woo hoo! Now when people ask how you are doing I actually have substance to back up the standard "They're doing great!" Ha ha ha! Joel, when you called to tell me about the blog...it sounded like you were going to announce the pitter-patter of little feet! Hee hee! Love you guys!

The Famous Joel and Jessica Alba said...

Oh No, Not yet, Call it insperation, or revelation, but the Bishop decided to give us parental planning 101, sunbeam Teacher. Thats right!

Nancy C. #12 said...

Joel and Jessica,
welcome to the world of blogging. I have a blog as well that I started when I moved to New Orleans you can check it out and you can place my link on your blog site under "the not so crazy". Just kidding. I will keep tabs. Love Ya, Aunt Nancy

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.