Friday, April 18, 2008

Never ever underestimate the movers.

Jessica and I purchased some furniture the other day. They came to drop off the couches, but they didn't even try to put them through the door. I decided to be a big macho man, and try to get the couches in myself. Well lets put it like this do you know the Stand Up Sketch by Jerry Seinfeld about how men think there superheros, and try and hold the mattres down on the roof of the cars with there bare hands? Well thats what happen. kinda. My friend Matt and I picked up the couches, and where bringing them back, we got the love seat down and into the house, not a problem it was nice, but then we tried to get the couch in, We started at 6:15ish or so and by 9:10 we had tried over a dozen combinations, and all we got in the door (if anything) was the armrest of the sofa. I have learned a very valuable lesson, never ever underestimate the movers. (and wifes .... never let your husbands let there prides get in the way)

P.S. does anyone need a couch? Its new and we'll move it into you home for free (well if you feed us thats nice too) ....?

3 comments:

Lili said...

You know that there is a spell check on this blog, right? No, I don't need a coach-I live with one. I don't need a couch either! ;)Love ya!

The Famous Joel and Jessica Alba said...

.................

The Famous Joel and Jessica Alba said...

By popular demand, I have decided to use Spell Check

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.