Monday, April 21, 2008

My Husband

Well this last Friday was our 4 month anniversary.  It's 10 o'clock, and I was just thinking about how much I love my husband.  He and I spoke in church on Sunday, and I just had this wonderful overwhelming feeling about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful man for my husband.  And the best part is that I love him more and more every day...and I get to be with him for all eternity!  It's such a wonderful thing!  He is so sweet and perfect to me.  I know that it has only been four months since we have been married, but I can't imagine loving him more.  There is so much that I could say, but sometimes the best feelings in life have no words that are sufficient to describe them; this is one of those feelings.  I'm so glad that we found one another and were able to be sealed for all eternity!  To use a word from Pride and Prejudice - he makes me incandescently happy.  I wake each morning with the incredible feeling of knowing that this man will be with me for always.  And with that I am off to bed.

1 comment:

AllisonK said...

You are both wonderful!
I'm so glad you started a blog.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.