Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dr Alba

So if any one is intrested, My dear sweet honey was admitted into Pharmacy school on Friday night. She is super excited, and is going to go to Southern Nevada for School. Well it really isn't in southern Nevada, Its actually here in Utah, South Jordan to be exact. So We'll be here in state, which is nice pending the fact that we are very happy here. Anyway, just thought you should know, there will be a doctor in the neighborhood, (who sells drugs)(hee hee hee)
I on the other hand was admitted into a Private school you may have heard of it it's called Challenger. It's a very prestigous school actually, and I'm honored to continue my education there. They said I would be a great candidate for ther fonicks program. I don't know we'll see

3 comments:

Lili said...

Just so you know...fonicks is spelled "phonics".....yeah....;) ha ha ha! I'm sure that's why they wanted you for that program! J/K Love ya!

Nancy C. #12 said...

Congrats to Jessica and well little joe good luck with the challenger thing. I may join you I hear they have a great spelling program. I laughed with lili's comments.

Unknown said...

Challenger, joelito I knew u could do it! Congrats Jessica. I'm glad to see that you've entered the blog world. I'm excited to be able to keep up with what you guys are up to. :)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.