Saturday, February 25, 2012

I love to see the temple.

You know those pictures that you see at Deseret Book of the temples? I think they are beautiful, but I'm not willing to spend that much on a photograph. I'm no expert photographer. But, my mother had mentioned how much she loved the new photos of the temple. So, I went through all of our pictures from temple square and found a few that I liked. Joel and I thought this would be a great idea for a Christmas gift for our parents this year - to get them prints of the temple that were ours.  Here was the result:



We gave this one to Joel's parents

We gave this one to my parents


These are just a few of the ones I had lying around. I want to go to some of the temples just to have some pictures of them. They are the most gorgeous buildings. :)



1 comment:

AllisonK said...

These turned out beautiful!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.