Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HCG diet.

To all those people who ripped me apart because I KNEW THE HCG DIET TO BE A HOAX:
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm282334.htm
I would like to quote my favorite part-

"There is no substantial evidence HCG increases weight loss beyond that resulting from the recommended caloric restriction. Consumers on a very low calorie diet are at increased risk for side effects including gallstone formation, electrolyte imbalance, and heart arrhythmias."
I hope that this can help people trust a medical professional about medications.

2 comments:

Krista & Tyler said...

bahahaha I love it. I just know how you feel. My hairstylist used it and I just had to keep my mouth shut...bc he was holding scissors to my brain! haha anyway, you just keep being you - intelligent and sooooooo right.

AllisonK said...

having endured 4 difficult pregnancies, I will always avoid anything with the word pregnancy in it. Love that you posted this.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.