Thursday, October 1, 2009

August

Lots of pictures again...
So, August was quite the month. Some of you may know that we had some of our friends were in America's Got Talent. Hundreds of hours were put towards cutting music, practicing with them, coming up with ideas for set and music and costumes...etc. I was so excited for them! I actually got to go to the show twice, and it was really a lot of fun :) They did so amazing! They actually got into the finals, and did awesome!





While I was there, I also got to go to the temple grounds in LA. GORGEOUS! The temple is gigantic! TONS OF PICTURES!





This last picture is my favorite...my dad is standing at the base of the trees waving. That's how huge those trees are...

We also went to the Shakespeare Festival, like we do every year, and it was amazing, as usual :) not really any pictures because I can't take them of the plays..
So that's summer :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.