Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To the Best Husband in the Universe

Happy birthday to the best husband in the entire universe! He really is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I never imagined that being married could be so wonderful, and it is all because he is so wonderful. Today he is 24 years old, and I plan on spending the rest of forever loving him more and more every day. I love everything about him. There aren't words to explain how incredible he really is! No one could ever love him as much as I do, and no one could ever be more perfect for me than he is. I really love him more than anything in the world, and I wish him the best birthday and all of the happiness in the world! I love you sweetheart :)

1 comment:

Leah and Mike said...

You guys are so cute together!! Happy Birthday Joel!!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.