Monday, October 19, 2009

Abi's Birthday



So, for Joel's grandmother's birthday, we all pitched in and got her some....MARIACHIS :) I LOVE Mariachis! They are so entertaining and always look so awesome in their outfits! Joel's grandmother is one of the most kind-hearted women I've ever met! She's always been accepting and incredibly kind to me, and always goes out of her way to make sure that I feel happy. I really have appreciated her influence in mine and Joel's lives, and couldn't ask for a better example of doing well in spite of the hard times in life. Realize that I did take over 300 pictures so narrowing it down to 12 was VERY hard. Te queiro mucho Abi!

1 comment:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Beautiful pictures! They turned out great!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.