Friday, September 18, 2009

Month of July

I know this looks long, but it is ALL PICTURES :)

July will filled with a LOT of time with my wonderful Hayford family! LOVE THEM SO MUCH! They came and stayed at my house twice, and we also went to parker's birthday party at Lagoon :)


Next, Spencer had SO many lacrosse camps! I just love lacrosse! He is just so good at it I love to go and watch him play :)



We also had an amazing weekend with the Powers going to Flaming Gorge! I totally think that we need to go boating with them more often! They are the best :) LOVE THEM!





That was July! Obviously not all we did, but ones I got picture of. I'll do August soon :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.