Monday, January 26, 2009

The Weekend

The weekend was wonderful, as it usually is. Saturday Joel and I slept in, and then went to my parents to play Guitar Hero World Tour with Mike and Spencer. It was awesome! I love that game! Then at 430 Joel and Mike and I went to Kelsey's house because she was having a Scencity party, but we just wanted to see our friends. We saw Nicki and her little boy Keegan. He is getting so so big, and Nicki looks great. We also got to see Josh and Erica, which was awesome! After that, Mike went to pick up his date for the night - Kat - and went Laser Questing!! I LOVE LASER QUESTING! It was so awesome...Joel and I are so bad...Mike barely got second by 20 points! Only 2 more shots and he would have won! Dang...Afterward, Joel and I went to grab some pizza and Jarritos to eat while we watched WALL-E. Unfortunately we had to leave in the middle of the movie to go and pick up my parents at the airport because they were at a convention in LA.
Sunday we went to church and my little sunbeams were so so good! We talked about saying our prayers, and they were so responsive! At the end we had about five minutes and I asked them what game they would like to play and they all wanted head, shoulders, knees and toes. Chase screams out, "We have to do it so so fast! Faster than a dinosaur can run!" HAHA I love my sunbeams! Andrew was pouty when he came in and after about 10 minutes I told him that I had fishies (Swedish fish). He looks at me and says, "I really like that. How many can I have? This many?" -as he holds is arms out as far as he can stretch. So cute. My mom wanted us to make Sopes on for dinner, and that turned out great! Then we finally got to watch the season premiere of LOST! SO HAPPY! We couldn't see it together because mom and dad were in LA. It was wonderful! Well, it turned out to be a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love weekends! It sounds like yours was a lot of fun.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.