Tuesday, January 13, 2009

La, La, La, La...La, La, La, La...

So, my little niece is the cutest little girl in the entire world! I've probably already expressed my feelings about this on a previous occasion; however, I again must say how adorable she is. The other week we were at my suegros' house and Oli kept dragging me to the computer and I wasn't sure what she wanted so we kept asking Lila what she wanted to watch and we tried a million things! Then it finally clicked... emo means ELMO! She loves the little elmo jingle...you know the one I'm talking about *lalalala, lalalala, elmo's song. lalalala, lalalala, elmo's song. etc.* I think we watched it about 15 times in a row before she wanted to do something else. So, that week we went with our family to play arcade games at boondocks and it was so much fun! We turned in all of our tickets and got an elmo doll for Oli and some candy. We were just able to give it to her the other day, and it was so cute. She took it and was making him dance and she was singing la la la la la. HAHA. Lila looks at her and says "Oli, que dice elmo?" Oli says "la la la la" She also got a little drumset that's really cute. She loves to play on Joel's set so they decided to get her one. so cute :) It has a snare, bass, one tom, and a cymbal. Cutest little girl alive. I may be biased, but you tell me that she's not adorable!





1 comment:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.