Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Manly Blogging?

Whats up my fellow peeps and peepets.
This is Joel, blogging for the first time since who knows when. One of the reasons I haven't written anything on this thing is my inablilty to spell. (I promise this has been proof read 3 times by people who don't really speak English.) I just thought I'd drop a line and show you all that a man can publish posts just as well as his wife can. For example. I would like to take this time to express my love to my beautiful wife and for the year we have spent together. For those of you who don't know, (shame on you jerks) we just had our year anniversary on Thursday the 18th. So I just want my wife to know how much I love her and appreciate her presence in my life. She really is an amazing woman, and I am very thankful to have her in my life. Also if you can't tell its Christmas eve, I asked Santa to bring me a few things to help modify our car we got in April. Speaking of which we haven't posted any pictures of our car. So with out further delay we present to you the BLT (brave little toaster) as it has been so lovingly called. (CAUTION!: This picture is future representation of what our car will look like. DO NOT BE ALARMED)







Sadly, due to lack of funds, The car really only looks like this. Hopefully Santa will answer my plea if not, I understand. There can't be two sweet looking cars in the world.




So I hope that all of your Christmas wishes come true, have fun be safe, and look out world the BLT is on its way!

Joel

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.