Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is it...

Don't get scared now! I'm so happy! The last test is passed and today is my last day of school until January 5 :) So good. Joel also has his last test today, which is awesome! I'm so proud of him. He has worked so hard this semester to do well! Nothing new is really going on except for that. We are going to the Tabernacle Chior Concert tonight, and tomomrrow night we're going to celebrate my birthday with my family at Braza Grill! My family is going to Disneyland next week until Christmas Eve, so Joel and I are going to be babysitting the house! FUN! Except for mine and Joel's anniversary...he still hasn't blabbed on what we are going to be doing...AMAZING! He always gives in because he is so excited about it that he has to tell me! So cute...For my birthday Joel gave me a really cute outfit, some crocs for work, and an awesome watch! I've been getting so many compliments on it! He's the best ever! I can't wait until our anniversary and Christmas! It's going to be such an awesome break!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Have a great break! And that is a way cute watch!

Anonymous said...

Sup Jessi?! I FOUND YOU!!! Miss you - Ang

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.