Thursday, September 22, 2011

ASHP December 2010 Part 2.


Part 2. How could I forget the Magic Castle?! This was definately one of the highlights of the trip. There is a reason there is only 1 picture from this event...they don't allow cameras! It is so secretive that we had to get an invite from a magician that is a part of their society. One of our professors happened to be one of these such magicians. It was amazing! We saw incredible magic, paid for over-priced food, and listened to Irma play the piano forever! They have a player piano that you tell it to play ANY song and she does it.  Amazing.

Next up, Disneyland. Need I say more?


Look at Yoda. He's a zombie too.


Classic. I think I probably have 50 of these photos from all of the times I've been to Disneyland.


Besties :)



 Round 1: Didn't work out so well...obvisouly.


Round 2: Not so bad.


Round 3: Stacy thought she could do it better - and she did to Becky's dismay.

Stacy's Classic Picture.
Love these girls!

BAHA! Seriously?
Stacy's hands are gone...

I scream.  You scream....

I seriously don't know where Stacy gets these faces. She is like the dictionary for awesome faces.

YMCA

Mine and Stacy's hair is AWESOME! Becky and Em look so cute :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.