Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ASHP Dec 2010 Part 1.

Six Flags.

Okay.  This last December, some of my best friends in the world (aka: pharmacy school friends) and I went to APhA Midyear conference.  APhA = American Pharmacist Association. Emilee, Stacy, and I submitted a poster presentation on Herbals/Dietary Supplements we had researched, and it got accepted to present at the conference.  This last conference was held in Anaheim, CA...and we all know that this is my FAVORITE place in the WHOLE WORLD! So, on we went to CA. It was one of the funnest trips I've ever had.  I love my pharmacy school friends. They really are some of the best friends I've ever had! 

Six Flags. Conference. Hollywood. Disneyland. My Birthday. Huntington Beach. Sprinkles. Love it.


After 3rd time WALKING ON X2. Most amazing roller coaster I have ever been on!

Walt Disney

Jackie Chan. Emilee and Becky.


When Beatles was released on iTunes :)

Our Guilty Pleasure.

Robert Downey.

HARRY POTTER CAST!

Johnny Depp

Marilyn.

Becky is so hysterical.

Superman.

Soo not Becky! She totally came out of her shell on this vaca.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I did come out of my shell. And it was not just a vacation...it was absolute therapy! I'm so lucky to have friends like you who remind me that life is to be enjoyed!

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

I LOVED this trip and I am so happy you posted about it so I could reminisce about our vaca. Too bad the ASHP meeting and the APhA meeting are both in New Orleans this year, boo.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.