Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some Tagging

My sister Lila tagged me :)

Ten years ago - I was ten years old in the summer before 5th grade.  I don't really remember anything important about this summer though...Joel was 12 in the summer before the big, bad 7th grade.  

Five things I would like to get done today - Start painting my living room, get the laundry done, cook dinner for my hubby, clean the bedroom, and unload at least one of the boxes from moving. 

Things I would do with $1,000,000 - Donate to cancer research, donate to diabetes research, pay for grad school for Joel and I, maybe buy a house, help finance the building of a temple. ( I think I could only pick one of these, but these are just some ideas )

Places I have lived - Utah (about 8 different houses here); St. Louis, MI ; Boston, MA.  Joel I think has just lived in Utah ;)

I have decided to tag: Jana and Zac , Tia Nancy , Melissa and Brad , Adam and Andrea , and Abby and Mike

Rules of Tagged - Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 - 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

1 comment:

Nancy C. #12 said...

Joe and Jessie,
I answered the tagg

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.