Monday, August 20, 2012

Midnight Games of Hunger


I have this amazing husband that loves movies just as much as I do! It is such a blessing that I found someone that I can share this with. Anyone who knows me knows that I use any excuse to dress up, and the midnight showing of Hunger Games happened to be one of those excuses :). I am actually 7 weeks pregnant in this picture...I thought I was so huge at this point...HAHA! I'm 28 weeks now, and feeling like a monster, but everyone says it gets worse. I'm sure I'll look back at pictures from when I was 28 weeks and think I look small. Anyway, the movie was wonderful and the company was even better. Here are a smattering of photos of me as someone from the Capitol :)







Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.