Monday, May 7, 2012

Logan's Christmas Concert


So, we've been spending a TON of time with these two individuals as of late! LOVE THEM! Jen is my aunt and Logan is my cousin. Many nights have been spent playing phase 10 until the early hours of the morning. They really are so awesome and I'm so glad we've been able to hang out. ANYWAY, this last year, Logan made the choir at his HS and we all went to his Christmas concert at Temple Square. It was great! It ended up being more eventful than planned...one of the girls in the choir locked her knees and passed out. In the video I took, you can see her sway and fall and I immediately dropped the camera and was ready to do CPR. Freaked me out. She was fine, just locked legs for too long. Here are a few shots from the event. We love this kid :)













No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.