Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nicc and Gerard.


This is my baby sis. She is so gorgeous and wonderful! She is living in DC right now with her new husband, and I miss her desperately. We call each other Best Friend - and I could sure use some Best Friend Time soon! I'm sure if you've been reading the blog for a while, you know that she is a nurse in the US Army. She is currently finishing up her LPN, and hopefully will come back home to finish her RN. Anyway, this is her engagement session. Her husband, Gerard, has been a great addition to the family. He is from Montana, and grew up on a Blackfoot reservation there. If you notice Nicc's ring, he actually made this himself - so sweet! His family still lives on the reservation, and his mother is a doctor at the hospital there. I LOVE HIS FAMILY! They are all so kind and fun. Hopefully, I will get to see them again soon! Here is my best friend, Nicolle :) (warning: LOTS OF KISSING!)














No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.