Saturday, August 20, 2011

Joel's 25th.


I can't believe it has almost been a year since this point in our lives! Oh how the times flies.  I decided to throw a surprise birthday party for Joel for his 25th birthday. It turned out to be so fun! His 2 best friends were there, and Joel could have just had them and been happy.  But, there were so many more people that came than I expected.  We are blessed to have wonderful friends in this world.  Fun. Fun. Fun.  Please notice the picture where Joel is playing with lighter fluid...BAHAHA! Joel is the best man that I know.  I could never have hoped for more in my eternal companion - he is my life - my soul mate.  I love you forever, Joel.














Total Disappointment on his face...He's so cute :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.