Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stacy's Golden Birthday

So for Stacy's 24th birthday we all went to an RSL game! It was so much fun! After the game they had fireworks and everything just for Stacy's birthday (not that it was the 24th of July or anything...) Well Love you Stacy :)




Check out the wing span!





Rowdy Section



BAHA! Gets me every time...



John and Emilee



April and Stacy



April's Cute Baby



HE IS ON HIS TOE!!



Typical.



Emilee's Brand New Dog - OLI



Cabo.




Joel thinking Oli is a Hot Dog.

2 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Jess, these pics are beautiful! What a fun day and I loved sharing it with you!

Emilee said...

This was such as fun day! We definitely need a repeat now that I have my awesome jersey to wear to the game! Ollie is so little in those pictures:) i love the one where Joel I eating him.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.