Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Memorial Day


So I know it's been a while. I am definately a bad blogger. Here are some of my favorites from Memorial Day with the Alba Family. Great food. Great fun. Enjoy.



Joel doesn't smile for pictures. He's so cute.


Good food.



I don't know the real name for this game, but my cousins call this "Dangly Balls"


My Suegro's gorgeous backyard





Oli LOVES her abue.


Sandia.


Totally Classic!


CUTEST Niece alive.


Not too interested.


They had this cute bean bag game too that Suegro dominated at.


Total Domination.


More posts to come. Sorry. Mostly ALL pictures. I have pictures from everything :)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.