Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wearing Green



I absolutely love St. Patrick's Day! I know that a lot of people only think about this wonderful holiday being a day to drink; however, this is definately the best holiday to dress up! I know that if people actually remember the holiday, they will wear the occasional green shirt, but I do the entire schpeal...5 green shirts layered, 2 green pants, green in my hair, green shoes, green finger and toenails, and green make-up! People always say that I over do the green, but I'm just making up for the lack of everyone else. I do, infact, have Irish ancestors which you can obviously tell by the look of my red hair and white white skin ;) But, I am definately proud of where I came from, and really enjoy the excuse to dress like a leprechaun. So, make sure to drink your green milk, and eat your Lucky Charms. Maybe this will be your lucky day!


*Don't worry! I'll be sure to post the pictures soon :)*

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Are you coming to the RS enrichment meeting tonight? Are you coming as a leprechaun? I hope so!

Becky said...

I didn't know whether to dress up today, but I'm glad I did a little or else I'd feel like a loser next to you!

Emilee said...

You look so adorable today! I don't think you over-do the green. Thanks for saving me today and giving me a green ribbon to wear! Now I won't get pinched

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.